Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cups January 10 2018
4 Tbsp Chocolate protein powder
4 Tbsp coconut oil
120 g Peanut Butter
1. Mix 2 Tbsp chocolate protein powder & 2 Tbsp coconut oil.
2. Using 8 silicone PB cup molds, drop 5g of protein & coconut mixture into each one using up all the chocolate mixture.
3. Place in freezer for 5 minutes until hardened.
4. Drop 15g PB into each cup.
5. Mix 2 Tbsp chocolate protein powder & 2 Tbsp coconut oil.
6. Cover the PB with 5g of Chocolate mixture in each cup.
7. Place in freezer for about 10-15 minutes until completely frozen.
When you’re ready for a sweet treat, pop out of mold & enjoy.
Total Servings: 8 PB cups
Macros per cup/serving:
This recipe is really quick & easy. It sounds like a process, which it is, but it's not brain surgery. Plus, they're so damn good, it's worth it! I really hope you guys enjoy these. Please tag me on IG if you get a chance to try these out & let me know what ya think.
IG: @swolepolk_chronicstrength / @chronicstrength / @chronicstrengthproteinkitchen