Mango Amino Popsicles September 09 2015
These Amino Mango Popsicles are quick and easy to make and healthier than your average popsicle. No added sugar, simply aminos, natural fruit, and water solidified. These are perfect on a hot summer afternoon and a life saver when it comes to cooling down your core temperature, all while restoring some energy... Winning!
1. I usually start by choosing which fruit I have on hand and which Amino flavor would pair best with it. I chose Mangos, since I have a fridge and freezer full of them from our mango tree. I have Gaspari's Aminolast in Orange Mango Twist on hand, so I decided to go with that combo. I did not add any fresh squeezed orange juice, but that would definitely be a great addition.
2. Fill up a shake blender with fresh mango or any fruit of your choice about 3/4 of the way full. The possibilities of fruit combinations are endless here.
3. Add 1 or 2 scoops of Aminolast or any other aminos you may have on hand.
4. Fill the remainder with water and blend up well.
5. Pour into individual popsicle molds and toss in the freezer to harden.
I love enjoying these after a workout, cardio, a long bike ride, or an intense HIIT cardio session. They're also great to enjoy as a healthy sweet-tooth fix. I hope you enjoy this recipe and give it a try.