Banana Nut Protein Waffles March 25 2015
My Banana Nut Protein Waffles are quick and easy to whip up either before or after the gym, or just for the heck of it! I normally just grab them fresh and eat them as is, or I'll use some "protein syrup", as I call it, by mixing protein powder with almond milk to drizzle over the top or dip into.
- 1/3 Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 scoop Banana Nut Protein Powder
- 1 ripe/brown banana
- 1 Tsp Vanilla/Banana Extract
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla stevia
- 4 egg whites
- Pecans or Walnuts (*Optional)
- 2 Tbsp Chronic Banana Protein Crumble
1. Pour all the dry ingredients into a small blender/mixer & blend up well.
2. Combine all the wet ingredients into a bowl and mix well. I like to mash the banana a little in my hands first before placing it in the bowl with the rest of the wet ingredients.
3. Add Chronic Protein Crumble to the batter & stir. You can also top your waffles with it for added taste, texture, & nutrients! You can also mix some chopped walnuts or pecans into the batter for an added crunch.
4. Pour into the waffle maker and pull out when done (that's what he said). Voila!
Macros (minus nuts & Chronic Protein Crumble):
Calories: 385 Fat: 4g Carbs: 44.3g Protein: 40.5g Fiber: 5.8g